If you are buying CBD oil for the first time, there are a few specifications that you need to look out for before making a purchase. There are a lot of fake products available in the market thus, you need to be able to differentiate between a good and bad CBD oil UK. Here is a list of few things that you need to look out for:
- The concentration of CBD: The product must come with a lab certificate of analysis which clearly indicates the amount of CBD present. The lowest is 300mg with the highest going up as 800mg.
- Non-GMO/Organic: To make sure that your CBD oil is pure, ensure that it is organic. The bottle must come with a label that says “organic”. This means that the oil is free from any sort of pesticides, herbicides or any other chemical compounds that might be harmful.
- The percentage of THC: The legal amount of THC in CBD oil in 0.2%. Any amount more than 0.2 is not only illegal but can also act as a psychoactive element.
- Full spectrum CBD: A full spectrum ensures that that there are a wide range of cannabinoids present in the oil. This includes fatty acids, protein, vitamins and much more.
- Trusted brand: Don’t buy CBD oil from a company you have never heard about. Similarly, go to a trusted drug store that only keeps certified and approved products.
Go through this list before making a purchase. This way you will not miss out on any of the important details of CBD Oil. It is important that we help you choose the right product for you and your family.
What specifications do you believe are important? Let our readers know in the comments section bellow.